West Branch, Michigan Massage Therapy & Spa Treatments
Ann's Hair Affair & Spa has increased appointment availability for massage & spa services! We've recently welcomed new members to our team, including massage therapist Matt Haskins. We're excited to bring you enhanced massage services that will relax, soothe, relieve, and refresh your body, and also reset your state of mind. Massage Therapy feels good, but it also has scientifically proven benefits for your mind and body!
Massage Styles / Types Available -
- Relaxation Massage / Swedish Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Total Body Massage
- Couples Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage / Targeted Massage
- Pregnancy / Prenatal Massage
- Grief Massage
- Gentle Touch Fibro Massage
- Raindrop Therapy
- Essential Oil Massage
Massage Enhancements Elevate Your Experience!
Massage Enhancements are additional treatments we offer during a massage or spa service. An Enhancement might be as simple as a hot towel or be as complex as an entire additional service in its own right - like a back facial, for example. Some Enhancements are available upon request, and some must be booked in advance. We offer a variety of complimentary Enhancements, as well as many available for a reasonable additional cost.
Here are some examples of services featuring enhancements (so many possibilities!) ...
- 30 Minute Massage, Mini Back Facial, Spa Facial Mask Treatment, Cooling Facial Mask, Heat Pack Therapy - $60
- 60 Minute Massage, Back Facial Treatment, Seaweed or Herbal Clay Body Wrap, Spa Facial Mask Treatment, & Lunch from a local eatery - $195
- 90 Minute Massage, Hot Stone Foot Massage, Aromatherapy, Heat Pack Treatment, Cooling Facial Mask - $120
- 30 Minute Massage, Hot Towel & Spa Facial Mask Treatment, Hydrating Heated Hand & Foot Treatments - $55
- 60 Minute Massage, Hydrating Heated Foot Treatment, Heat Pack Treatment, Cooling Facial Mask, Aromatherapy - $70
Requesting & Scheduling Enhancements,
You may request certain enhancements during any service, but additional appointment time may be required for some. Keep in mind that when you schedule an appointment there is a definite starting and ending time. We recommend trying smaller enhancements during your regular service and then booking a future appointment featuring your choice of enhancements.
Please note that not all enhancements may be available from all service providers. You may request a massage therapist or spa service provider who practices the above enhancements.